About to have awkward dinner with one of my roommies~
And I think she asked me, because she just doesn’t want to go eating alone. Said that going together would be better than eating alone, which I have no problem with. I’ve never ate alone since I began to accept my own company. But whatever.
Prepare for awkward small talk mixed in with prolong periods of silence…
6 Notes/ Hide
- lenoraliccioli said: Or you could make it a time to get to know her better. It doesn’t have to be awkward. Take a risk and reach out. You might like what you find.
- lenoraliccioli likes this
- magicb0x said: Good luck! :)
- gamerchick02 said: Do you have some topics that you both like? Try those. You can’t go wrong with that.
- gamerchick02 likes this
- etta--bishop said: you’ll do well kala
- thedorkmistress posted this